Who is Media Mummy?
I’m Kimberly, a London/Surrey based juggler of many balls including a TV career, motherhood & this blog malarky. Quite a lot of people follow me apparently, although about 65 million others in the UK don’t. But hey – sometimes the cool crowd is small…
*Chuffed to be a BritMums Finalist – please vote for me here!*
- A short rant about: ‘Graduating’ from nursery.
- 8 cunning ways to get an ACTUAL answer about their day at school.
- How Not to Give Blood (but eat biscuits).
- To Christen or not to Christen, that is the question.
- I’m still crap at gardening – but you could win a ‘Garden on a Roll’ border for your school!