11 Amazingly Kind Acts of Randomness (plan laugh…)
Today is a day to be kind to a random. Apparently it is acceptable to speak to strangers now kids! Actually, not just speak to, but do something for. Weird. Just today mind.
As it’s National Random Acts of Kindness Day, I’m offering you the opportunity – while there’s still time left in the day – to feel AMAZING about yourself.
To do something selfless for someone else.
So if you’re stuck for an idea… look no further. I’m here to be your own personal random to accept offers of kindness! You are welcome.
And for a little more direction (I can see you’re pretty short on time) here are the things this random would happily view as kind:
– a hug.
– a free coffee (I’ve been up since 4.30am).
– a bar of chocolate.
– a babysitting voucher.
– ooh a nice blowdry.
– some kind of intensive hand treatment – my hands are cracked and shot to bits!
– a MASSAGE. (I seem to have ramped up the value a bit here)
– a nice bottle of craft beer to two for tonight (knocked things down a peg).
– a new pair of boots (getting a bit out of hand again).
– an extra hour in the day (hmmm, anyone?)
– some new email subscribers to the blog (surely the easiest one… and very kind!)
Any of these would qualify for a warm and fuzzy feeling for you and a HUGE thank you from me. So what are you waiting for? Talk to this here stranger today – it’s allowed!